COD:MW Remaster Multiplayer Gameplay

Seen a nice game trailer?

COD:MW Remaster Multiplayer Gameplay

Postby BloodLetter » 05 Sep 2016, 14:57

Not a trailer, but I thought it's worth mentioning. Seems like it feels like the old game, looks better and well, that's it.



So, who's coming back?
Image
User avatar
BloodLetter
 
Clan Member Game Admin Recent Donator Donator
Posts: 2150
Joined: 20 Oct 2009, 19:59
Country: Greece (gr)

Re: COD:MW Remaster Multiplayer Gameplay

Postby csniper » 05 Sep 2016, 16:07

Nah... I keep playing CS:GO & BF1. :ugeek:
www.csniper.eu
User avatar
csniper
 
Code Monkey Clan Member Donator Recent Donator
Posts: 3779
Joined: 19 Oct 2009, 22:28
Location: Würzburg
Country: Germany (de)

Re: COD:MW Remaster Multiplayer Gameplay

Postby Bam » 06 Sep 2016, 12:48

It looks like a bad mod made in 2009
أنا ابن 12 سنة وما هي هذه اللعنة
User avatar
Bam
 
Recent Donator Clan Member Game Admin
Posts: 3014
Joined: 17 Dec 2009, 22:37
Location: France
Country: France (fr)

Re: COD:MW Remaster Multiplayer Gameplay

Postby BloodLetter » 07 Sep 2016, 17:18

I expect to see many old friends in the game, that's why I'm excited about it...
Image
User avatar
BloodLetter
 
Clan Member Game Admin Recent Donator Donator
Posts: 2150
Joined: 20 Oct 2009, 19:59
Country: Greece (gr)

Re: COD:MW Remaster Multiplayer Gameplay

Postby huawa » 08 Sep 2016, 19:46

tbh, promod looked better too me

probably would buy it for € 20 - 30 if it´s available as a solo game
[22:19] soljaNOOB: inb4 ultrAslan becomes more pro than us by playing wars all the time
[22:20] huawa: finaly u admitted u are pro!!!!

soljaNOOB: wanna spectate abz and see him lose since he doesnt play eve..
User avatar
huawa
 
Game Admin Clan Member Recent Donator Donator
Posts: 2123
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 19:36
Country: Austria (at)

Re: COD:MW Remaster Multiplayer Gameplay

Postby soljaNOOB » 09 Sep 2016, 15:55

huawa wrote:tbh, promod looked better too me

probably would buy it for € 20 - 30 if it´s available as a solo game

It won't have mods/dedicated severs, so it's a no buy ^^.
[18:52] FK#Cheezzhead: i may have
[18:52] FK#Cheezzhead: accidentally
[18:52] FK#Cheezzhead: removed our automatic console messages
User avatar
soljaNOOB
 
Clan Member Game Admin Donator Recent Donator
Posts: 2515
Joined: 24 Jan 2010, 14:54
Location: Tokyo
Country: Japan (jp)

Re: COD:MW Remaster Multiplayer Gameplay

Postby huawa » 09 Sep 2016, 19:13

soljaNOOB wrote:
huawa wrote:tbh, promod looked better too me

probably would buy it for € 20 - 30 if it´s available as a solo game

It won't have mods/dedicated severs, so it's a no buy ^^.


if thats true (didn´t read or follow any news...), obviously going to land on my pc
[22:19] soljaNOOB: inb4 ultrAslan becomes more pro than us by playing wars all the time
[22:20] huawa: finaly u admitted u are pro!!!!

soljaNOOB: wanna spectate abz and see him lose since he doesnt play eve..
User avatar
huawa
 
Game Admin Clan Member Recent Donator Donator
Posts: 2123
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 19:36
Country: Austria (at)

Re: COD:MW Remaster Multiplayer Gameplay

Postby Delirium » 08 Nov 2016, 13:56

Looking to download it now... but fuck me 40 gigs :D Playing mostly LoL on laptop now, don't think my ssd of 120gb likes those huge files.
[16:45] eStecko / Nazara: |FK| Delerium killed eStecko by laughing to death
User avatar
Delirium
 
Clan Member Donator Game Admin Recent Donator
Posts: 3341
Joined: 03 Jul 2011, 11:58
Location: Samara
Country: Russia (ru)

Re: COD:MW Remaster Multiplayer Gameplay

Postby bl0m5t3r » 03 Dec 2016, 22:22

i'll rather play the old one, then this crippled new version.

Then again, i haven't played fps in forever, and not planning to (unless we get a FK event going).
Image
Image

Im not pro Jugger. Im anti-whining. Theres a major difference.(c) MrBrooks
User avatar
bl0m5t3r
 
Clan Member Global Moderator Site Admin Game Admin Recent Donator Code Monkey Donator
Posts: 12552
Joined: 12 Oct 2009, 19:24
Location: Amsterdam
Country: Netherlands (nl)

Re: COD:MW Remaster Multiplayer Gameplay

Postby csniper » 04 Dec 2016, 23:36

Image


... nothing can beat a good round cod4... even in 2k16 :mrgreen:
www.csniper.eu
User avatar
csniper
 
Code Monkey Clan Member Donator Recent Donator
Posts: 3779
Joined: 19 Oct 2009, 22:28
Location: Würzburg
Country: Germany (de)

Re: COD:MW Remaster Multiplayer Gameplay

Postby MrBrooks » 07 Dec 2016, 10:58

bl0m5t3r wrote:i'll rather play the old one, then this crippled new version.

Then again, i haven't played fps in forever, and not planning to (unless we get a FK event going).


A couple of years ago I would have scoffed at this statement, but I totally feel you. These past 2 years have been rather uneventful when it comes to quality FPS games. For one reason or another, they seem to have short legs.

And yeah, we should set up another FK COD4 event.
User avatar
MrBrooks
 
Donator Global Moderator Clan Member Recent Donator
Posts: 4911
Joined: 09 Nov 2009, 17:03
Country: Estonia (ee)

Re: COD:MW Remaster Multiplayer Gameplay

Postby bl0m5t3r » 16 Dec 2016, 10:27

MrBrooks wrote:
bl0m5t3r wrote:i'll rather play the old one, then this crippled new version.

Then again, i haven't played fps in forever, and not planning to (unless we get a FK event going).


A couple of years ago I would have scoffed at this statement, but I totally feel you. These past 2 years have been rather uneventful when it comes to quality FPS games. For one reason or another, they seem to have short legs.

And yeah, we should set up another FK COD4 event.


It's not only the quality of FPS, but also my preference in gaming. Having much more fun on teamspeak/discord with cooperative games (mostly mmo's) then being in those -where everybody seems to curse constantly- competative ones. (be it fps, be it moba, etc.)
Image
Image

Im not pro Jugger. Im anti-whining. Theres a major difference.(c) MrBrooks
User avatar
bl0m5t3r
 
Clan Member Global Moderator Site Admin Game Admin Recent Donator Code Monkey Donator
Posts: 12552
Joined: 12 Oct 2009, 19:24
Location: Amsterdam
Country: Netherlands (nl)

Re: COD:MW Remaster Multiplayer Gameplay

Postby Sadhubaba » 19 Dec 2016, 17:14

bl0m5t3r wrote:
MrBrooks wrote:
bl0m5t3r wrote:i'll rather play the old one, then this crippled new version.

Then again, i haven't played fps in forever, and not planning to (unless we get a FK event going).


A couple of years ago I would have scoffed at this statement, but I totally feel you. These past 2 years have been rather uneventful when it comes to quality FPS games. For one reason or another, they seem to have short legs.

And yeah, we should set up another FK COD4 event.


It's not only the quality of FPS, but also my preference in gaming. Having much more fun on teamspeak/discord with cooperative games (mostly mmo's) then being in those -where everybody seems to curse constantly- competative ones. (be it fps, be it moba, etc.)

Well chaps I suggest that u wait for this one
Ideas come to you when you don't think
Problems seem simple at stone's throw distance
Image(c)Crapper
Image
User avatar
Sadhubaba
 
Clan Member
Posts: 1199
Joined: 29 Oct 2009, 19:11
Location: Mumbai
Country: India (in)

Re: COD:MW Remaster Multiplayer Gameplay

Postby Emminence » 31 Dec 2016, 07:17

Looks like MWR has dedicated servers, from their FAQ. Will FK have servers on Remastered?
User avatar
Emminence
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 23 Nov 2016, 19:55
Country: Mongolia (mn)


Return to Game Trailers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest