Warhammer 40 000: Dawn of War 3

Seen a nice game trailer?

Warhammer 40 000: Dawn of War 3

Postby eStecko » 04 May 2016, 17:33

TITAAAAAAAAAAANS!

:shock:
The perfect blossom is a rare thing. You could spend your life looking for one, and it would not be a wasted life.

Knowing may be a half the battle, but in some cases proper spirit can win the battle before it even starts.

Honor, Honesty, Loyalty, Courage, Benevolence, Respect, Rectitude
eStecko

Global Moderator Clan Member Game Reviewer Game Admin

Re: Warhammer 40 000: Dawn of War 3

Postby bl0m5t3r » 10 May 2016, 10:51

Gorgeous and well made trailer, was blowwn away the first time i saw it. Maybe the best one ever made for a game.
but just like BF1... it's just cinematics, can't say much about the game. Previous installments were not my type of game though.

Im not pro Jugger. Im anti-whining. Theres a major difference.(c) MrBrooks
bl0m5t3r

Clan Member Global Moderator Site Admin Game Admin Recent Donator Code Monkey Donator

Re: Warhammer 40 000: Dawn of War 3

Postby eStecko » 11 May 2016, 22:03

bl0m5t3r wrote:Gorgeous and well made trailer, was blowwn away the first time i saw it. Maybe the best one ever made for a game.
but just like BF1... it's just cinematics, can't say much about the game. Previous installments were not my type of game though.

Weeeeeeeeeeell. This is just CGI. BF1 is in-engine footage, which can be considered CGI aswell, since it's not in-game. But all Warhammer fantasy and 40k CGI trailers are great. :)

So far we know the game will be more like Dawn of War 1, with base->unit building and on bigger scale. This can mean more units or going up in side - Titans. <3

The perfect blossom is a rare thing. You could spend your life looking for one, and it would not be a wasted life.

Knowing may be a half the battle, but in some cases proper spirit can win the battle before it even starts.

Honor, Honesty, Loyalty, Courage, Benevolence, Respect, Rectitude
eStecko

Global Moderator Clan Member Game Reviewer Game Admin

Return to Game Trailers