Page 1 - Trailers Re-post
Update Log:
  • 11 Aug 2014 Added Multiplayer Trailer
  • 10 Jun 2014 Added E3 2014 Gameplay Trailer
newly updated content is located to the top

Multiplayer Trailer

E3 2014 Gameplay Trailer

Reveal Trailer

Although he prefers to play BF in House of Cards, here we have him, and seems that he does the same role as in the TV series xD.

bl0m5t3r wrote:you mean this trailer?

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lci5s6wnz00 ]

Yes. Not like that's on top... :P

Anyway... this one is more accurate. :twisted:

The perfect blossom is a rare thing. You could spend your life looking for one, and it would not be a wasted life.

Knowing may be a half the battle, but in some cases proper spirit can win the battle before it even starts.

Honor, Honesty, Loyalty, Courage, Benevolence, Respect, Rectitude
eStecko

Global Moderator Clan Member Game Reviewer Game Admin

Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Postby Bam » 12 Aug 2014, 16:16

Some multiplayer gameplays :

I'm not gonna buy this CoD, that's for sure.
أنا ابن 12 سنة وما هي هذه اللعنة
Bam

Recent Donator Clan Member Game Admin

Postby bl0m5t3r » 12 Aug 2014, 21:48

eStecko wrote:

starting to regret your a mod, we're not a news site. We're a forum. i don't read the same comments over and over again, i start reading where i ended and your post didn't make any sense. how should i know you edited the top post. Which imho is a bad idea, especially since it's not your own. at least add to your post that you edited the FP, cause otherwise no one will know.

Im not pro Jugger. Im anti-whining. Theres a major difference.(c) MrBrooks
bl0m5t3r

Clan Member Global Moderator Site Admin Game Admin Recent Donator Code Monkey Donator

Postby eStecko » 12 Aug 2014, 21:52

bl0m5t3r wrote:
eStecko wrote:

starting to regret your a mod, we're not a news site. We're a forum. i don't read the same comments over and over again, i start reading where i ended and your post didn't make any sense. how should i know you edited the top post. Which imho is a bad idea, especially since it's not your own. at least add to your post that you edited the FP, cause otherwise no one will know.

Okays, guess it's time to split them all into seperate posts or topics, because who needs an unified theme. Change too scurry. No offense, but have you noticed this after a month and now you dislike it? Iam sorry if you do. I just want something better than dumping a trailer as a new topic or a post... and be done with it. Fyi, every starting topic that was not started by me was not edited out. It's still there. If people dislike this style... well i'll go back to creating a new topics for each trailer.

edit: But I will take the feedback into account and repost the trailers into the posts aswell next time.
The perfect blossom is a rare thing. You could spend your life looking for one, and it would not be a wasted life.

Knowing may be a half the battle, but in some cases proper spirit can win the battle before it even starts.

eStecko

Postby SomeoNe! » 13 Aug 2014, 00:54

is this some kind of update to the updated MW2?
SomeoNe!

Donator Clan Member

Postby MrBrooks » 13 Aug 2014, 11:34

eStecko, demote yourself!

Blom has a bad mood every once in a while and I know why. He has pretty much stopped playing games and it is showing :mrgreen:

I don't have anything to say that is on topic. Advanced Warfare looks like shit with each trailer and screenshot.
MrBrooks

Donator Global Moderator Clan Member Recent Donator

Postby kingjr » 13 Aug 2014, 14:05

It looks like the usual garbage with a bit of crysis nanosuit in the mix.
"You see in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig"
-Blondie-
kingjr

Clan Member Game Admin

Postby eStecko » 13 Aug 2014, 16:11

MrBrooks wrote:eStecko, demote yourself!

Blom has a bad mood every once in a while and I know why. He has pretty much stopped playing games and it is showing :mrgreen:

Teach me master! :cry:

eStecko

Postby bl0m5t3r » 13 Aug 2014, 17:38

MrBrooks wrote:eStecko, demote yourself!

I don't have anything to say that is on topic. Advanced Warfare looks like shit with each trailer and screenshot.

not really, as i gave this subject a bit of thought. i'm against combining or editing topics like this. Either someone starts a thread and keeps it up to date as others are posting (incl. posting updates and new trailers) and copies (not move!) these to the topic start to make that a more, better and complete post. That is perfectly fine. Or you use the forum as it is, you make a topic and people will discuss it, post addition info/movies/trailers/updates and the discussion will either shift to that or not. At least timestamps will correspond with the date of the actual posting and or media. The discussion will be clear.

If you want a game centric orientation, we need to ditch the whole trailer section. as people will discuss the content of the trailer as much as the game in general. which now makes no sense anymore as the timeline is gone and everything is just in the top post, making replies seems confusing or worse as they are commenting on different or a un-updated topic start.

so no, im not cranky. i'd just hoped it would be discussed first or at least given some proper thought. There is a way to do it right and clean, but imho this is not it.

and for the record, i'm still gaming much. just not the games your stuck in mr. brooks.

Im not pro Jugger. Im anti-whining. Theres a major difference.(c) MrBrooks
bl0m5t3r

Clan Member Global Moderator Site Admin Game Admin Recent Donator Code Monkey Donator

Postby eStecko » 13 Aug 2014, 22:53

I see your point. The disscussion seems to be a bit disjointed, especialy when updating with new stuff, as there might seem to be a missing context - which is not missing and yet it is. After some thought I do agree that the inconvenience is bigger then unified theme Iam trying to do.

For next time, i'll post the new content in both main post and the follow-up post aka bump. Anyway, thanks for the feedback. ;)

eStecko

Previous

Return to Game Trailers