Techno

Sounds, samples, music, music vids, show us what you like or made.

Techno

Postby Crack » 01 Mar 2018, 16:11

Hello guys,

it's been a lon long time since I posted anything here. Checking the forums from time to time. Anyway since a couple of years I've been listening to techno and I am enjoying it really much. Since there are quite a few people from the netherlands and I am living not far from it, I figured I may ask you for some advice.

I've been to quite a few cities, including berlin, hamburg cologne and some more just to visit decent techno clubs. Unfortunately there aren't a lot of good ones in my area. Therefore I wanted to ask, if you have some suggestions on where I should go in the netherlands. Preferably near the border. I really enjoy it to be underground clubs, where its dark and kind of shady.

Some artists I really like at the moment, so you get a clue which subgenre I mean:

Charlotte de Witte
Len Faki
Nina Kraviz
Solomun

I know these artists are probably the more well known ones and they ususally play at bigger events or clubs. Since there might be a lot of djs which are more unknown, I thought you guys could name some.

PS: I love to see FK is still around, even after all these years. Cheers to that!
Manche Männer bemühen sich lebenslang, das Wesen einer Frau zu verstehen. Andere befassen sich mit weniger schwierigen Dingen z.B. der Relativitätstheorie.
...Albert Einstein

Crack

Game Admin Clan Member

Re: Techno

Postby allarick » 11 Mar 2018, 11:38

I'm not such a party person but I think Amsterdam is the place to be for techno. I thought Nijmegen had some but it seems it's just a handful this year.

Take a look on Partyflock.
allarick

Donator Clan Member

Re: Techno

Postby bl0m5t3r » 10 Apr 2018, 17:28

partyflock is a good techno/dance agenda for NL, another i often check is https://www.residentadvisor.net/events which is global and you can search per region/city.

btw: i wouldn't classify Solomun as techno, that's more house. still good though, i like him too. (actually most artist on his label, diynamic, are pretty good)

Im not pro Jugger. Im anti-whining. Theres a major difference.(c) MrBrooks
bl0m5t3r

Clan Member Global Moderator Site Admin Game Admin Recent Donator Code Monkey Donator

Return to Music