[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3841)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4918: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3841)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4919: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3841)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4920: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3841)
Frag Kings • Banned cause denouncing trollers / hackers • Hall of Shame - Page 2

Banned cause denouncing trollers / hackers

Banned from the server? Post your appeal here.
Forum rules
Only post a topic if you got banned permanently from our servers.
Only reply if you're a FK server admin.
Only reply when you have additional and relevant information to the case.

All other spam, comments, personal fights, etc. are not appreciated and will have consequences for the poster.

Keep it civilized! Cursing, raging, insulting, etc. will get you nowhere.

Re: Banned cause denouncing trollers / hackers

Postby lederp » 05 Jun 2014, 22:33

If you believe just because UKIP won a majority vote for one part of the election, it means they are the new political party for the UK you're very naive. Either way ontopic - AbZ will provide proof in due course or take the right action and unban - although from your attitude I think that is unlikely. You have to remember - its our choice to have you on our servers, you don't have a legal right to play here if we want otherwise.
lederp

Game Admin Clan Member Donator Recent Donator

Postby Mister » 06 Jun 2014, 13:35

Allabigmac :

He's is a psycopath racist :evil: , that does to insult everyone tell, this kind of asshole should be banned :twisted: :twisted:
Mister

BANNED!

Postby bl0m5t3r » 06 Jun 2014, 13:48

well that was a short visit "mister", go rant elsewhere.

bl0m5t3r

Clan Member Global Moderator Site Admin Game Admin Recent Donator Code Monkey Donator

Postby Mister Yes » 06 Jun 2014, 18:09

I allowed myself to give my opinion because the 3 or 4 times I've seen allabigmac,on
servers 1 and 2, he insulted me in dealing with me and cheater and other insults that I did not quote here.
He spent his time insulting the other guys, that if you want to ban me for that I accept ...

Mister
Mister Yes

BANNED!

Postby Allahbigmac » 07 Jun 2014, 05:43

Allahbigmac

Postby Allahbigmac » 07 Jun 2014, 05:45

Allahbigmac

Postby eStecko » 07 Jun 2014, 09:41

eStecko

Global Moderator Clan Member Game Reviewer Game Admin

Postby bl0m5t3r » 07 Jun 2014, 14:08

i will give AbZ a few more days, if he hasn't shown up yet i will personally unban you and remove AbZ from the admin force. so lets wait a little longer.

bl0m5t3r

Clan Member Global Moderator Site Admin Game Admin Recent Donator Code Monkey Donator

Postby Calv » 07 Jun 2014, 16:17

To me this guy seems like a big burden on our servers and our forums. He doesn't understand half of what is said here and every reply he reverts to shouting in caps like a little baby. You've seen how he behaves on here and in the servers, do we accept these behaviours?
Calv

Game Admin Clan Member Donator Recent Donator

Postby Crapper » 07 Jun 2014, 17:59

Crapper

Site Admin Clan Member Game Admin Recent Donator Donator Global Moderator

Postby Allahbigmac » 07 Jun 2014, 21:21

Allahbigmac

Postby Allahbigmac » 07 Jun 2014, 21:22

Allahbigmac

Postby AbZ » 07 Jun 2014, 22:29

AbZ

Game Admin Clan Member

Postby Allahbigmac » 08 Jun 2014, 04:02

Allahbigmac

Postby Chege » 08 Jun 2014, 09:22

[18:52] FK#Cheezzhead: i may have
[18:52] FK#Cheezzhead: accidentally
[18:52] FK#Cheezzhead: removed our automatic console messages
Chege

Clan Member Donator Recent Donator Game Admin

Postby bl0m5t3r » 08 Jun 2014, 11:40

i clearly missed some posts from the first page of this thread, namely the replies from skaa and the chat transscript from cheezhead. My bad, but as i just reread the whole thread i'm pretty clear on the situation now and i'll listen to the advice of admins here (with weighing in crapper and cheezzhead as head admins even more).

Normally, a week (as AbZ intended) would be a fair ban to let you cool off and give you time to see that you were on the wrong side here. Both with you bad judgement calls about hackers (trust me, i spend plenty of time speccing skaa and she is legit), general raging in the server, and maybe even your racial slur in the heat of the moment. though there is no excuse for racial slur, ever.

Yet, reading this thread which has been open for way to long, I see no progress, understanding, admission, apology, or anything remotely showing us that your attitude will change and this situation will not repeat itself. Not even having the slightest idea, that political or religious views have nothing to do on a gameserver. Therefor it seems wise to keep you from further polluting our gameservers and community.

The ban stays and i'll close this thread.
This decision is final, find another place to play cod4. (preferably another platform like xbox or something)

bl0m5t3r

Previous

Return to Hall of Shame