Banned cause denouncing trollers / hackers

Banned from the server? Post your appeal here.
Forum rules
Only post a topic if you got banned permanently from our servers.
Only reply if you're a FK server admin.
Only reply when you have additional and relevant information to the case.

All other spam, comments, personal fights, etc. are not appreciated and will have consequences for the poster.

Keep it civilized! Cursing, raging, insulting, etc. will get you nowhere.

Re: Banned cause denouncing trollers / hackers

Postby lederp » 05 Jun 2014, 22:33

If you believe just because UKIP won a majority vote for one part of the election, it means they are the new political party for the UK you're very naive. Either way ontopic - AbZ will provide proof in due course or take the right action and unban - although from your attitude I think that is unlikely. You have to remember - its our choice to have you on our servers, you don't have a legal right to play here if we want otherwise.
lederp

Game Admin Clan Member Donator Recent Donator

Postby Mister » 06 Jun 2014, 13:35

Allabigmac :

He's is a psycopath racist :evil: , that does to insult everyone tell, this kind of asshole should be banned :twisted: :twisted:
Mister

BANNED!

Postby bl0m5t3r » 06 Jun 2014, 13:48

well that was a short visit "mister", go rant elsewhere.

Im not pro Jugger. Im anti-whining. Theres a major difference.(c) MrBrooks
bl0m5t3r

Clan Member Global Moderator Site Admin Game Admin Recent Donator Code Monkey Donator

Postby Mister Yes » 06 Jun 2014, 18:09

I allowed myself to give my opinion because the 3 or 4 times I've seen allabigmac,on
servers 1 and 2, he insulted me in dealing with me and cheater and other insults that I did not quote here.
He spent his time insulting the other guys, that if you want to ban me for that I accept ...

Mister
Mister Yes

BANNED!

Postby Allahbigmac » 07 Jun 2014, 05:43

Mister Yes wrote:if you want to ban me for that I accept ...

No just for using a second account to bash me.
But it doesn't work at all.
You're probably skaa or someone of his gang.
Let's try again.
Allahbigmac

Postby Allahbigmac » 07 Jun 2014, 05:45

lederp wrote:If you believe just because UKIP won a majority vote for one part of the election, it means they are the new political party for the UK you're very naive. Either way ontopic - AbZ will provide proof in due course or take the right action and unban - although from your attitude I think that is unlikely. You have to remember - its our choice to have you on our servers, you don't have a legal right to play here if we want otherwise.

Hum, wrong, read again.
You think what you want to think, don't pretend you know what i think.

For the: "AbZ will provide proof in due course or take the right action and unban"
GREAT...
When? Cause i'm waiting and the guy won't show his ass here for sure.
Skaa warned him, and now we are certain he won't come.
So what do we do? Cause everybody here admit i didn't cheat.
So...?
Allahbigmac

Postby eStecko » 07 Jun 2014, 09:41

Allahbigmac wrote:For the: "AbZ will provide proof in due course or take the right action and unban"
GREAT...
When? Cause i'm waiting and the guy won't show his ass here for sure.
So what do we do? Cause everybody here admit i didn't cheat.
So...?

He will show up. He would not be an admin if he didn't follow the rules of getting a proof of people cheating first and then banning them or admiting his fault and unbanning false positive cheaters. Meanwhile you can re-educate yourself on this matter again. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patience

Nobody admit you didn't cheat. If we made such a consensus you would be unbanned.

Please, calm your titties and keep it dapper.
The perfect blossom is a rare thing. You could spend your life looking for one, and it would not be a wasted life.

Knowing may be a half the battle, but in some cases proper spirit can win the battle before it even starts.

Honor, Honesty, Loyalty, Courage, Benevolence, Respect, Rectitude
eStecko

Global Moderator Clan Member Game Reviewer Game Admin

Postby bl0m5t3r » 07 Jun 2014, 14:08

i will give AbZ a few more days, if he hasn't shown up yet i will personally unban you and remove AbZ from the admin force. so lets wait a little longer.

bl0m5t3r

Clan Member Global Moderator Site Admin Game Admin Recent Donator Code Monkey Donator

Postby Calv » 07 Jun 2014, 16:17

To me this guy seems like a big burden on our servers and our forums. He doesn't understand half of what is said here and every reply he reverts to shouting in caps like a little baby. You've seen how he behaves on here and in the servers, do we accept these behaviours?
Calv

Game Admin Clan Member Donator Recent Donator

Postby Crapper » 07 Jun 2014, 17:59

Calv wrote:To me this guy seems like a big burden on our servers and our forums. He doesn't understand half of what is said here and every reply he reverts to shouting in caps like a little baby. You've seen how he behaves on here and in the servers, do we accept these behaviours?

I think the Servers are better without his kind.
Assuming AbZ banned him for his behavior, he had his ban for 1 week as warning.
One more peep and the next can be perm.
Crapper

Site Admin Clan Member Game Admin Recent Donator Donator Global Moderator

Postby Allahbigmac » 07 Jun 2014, 21:21

Crapper wrote:I think the Servers are better without his kind.
Assuming AbZ banned him for his behavior, he had his ban for 1 week as warning.
One more peep and the next can be perm.

If you really know what you use as nick and avat.
I'll answer this: yada yada yada
And you probably don't even know what it means :lol:

Calv wrote:To me this guy seems like a big burden on our servers and our forums. He doesn't understand half of what is said here and every reply he reverts to shouting in caps like a little baby. You've seen how he behaves on here and in the servers, do we accept these behaviours?

To you yes.
So you accept cheat from others, and when someone claim there is a problem, with caps (logical), that's ok for you?
No problem with that on your server?
If you are ban with no justification, what would be your baby reaction?
Allahbigmac

Postby Allahbigmac » 07 Jun 2014, 21:22

bl0m5t3r wrote:i will give AbZ a few more days, if he hasn't shown up yet i will personally unban you and remove AbZ from the admin force. so lets wait a little longer.

Sounds good.
Allahbigmac

Postby AbZ » 07 Jun 2014, 22:29

bl0m5t3r wrote:i will give AbZ a few more days, if he hasn't shown up yet i will personally unban you and remove AbZ from the admin force. so lets wait a little longer.

:( YOU WONT GET RID OF ME THAT EASY BLOM

Sorry, forgot to respond. My sister did tell me that the guy showed up on the forums, my bad.

First off, I didn't ban him for cheating. My sister said he was being racist and abusive towards players on the server and kept attempting to kick people so I banned him based on that (also saw some of that chat but didn't screenshot at the time). His username isn't really that offensive but after being introduced to his charming personality it probably was meant to be.

I accept that a perma ban is harsh and honestly I meant for him to think he was banned forever so he would piss off and then remove the ban. Now that he's graced us with his presence on the forums I'll leave that up to the rest of you (I would unban him on 8/06/2014 since it would be a week by then).

Lastly, I don't take permabans lightly - having been at the receiving end (wrongly) of one in the past - but this angry little kid is something we can really do without on our servers, cheater or no. Do not forget he came here claiming to be defending our poor servers from the evil trollers and hackers and has yet to show even the slightest regret for his shittalking.

P.S I really don't like this guy.

Allahbigmac wrote:When? Cause i'm waiting and the guy won't show his ass here for sure.

HAI
AbZ

Game Admin Clan Member

Postby Allahbigmac » 08 Jun 2014, 04:02

AbZ wrote::( YOU WONT GET RID OF ME THAT EASY BLOM

If the real admin wanna get rid of you, this is not for nothing.

AbZ wrote:First off, I didn't ban him for cheating. My sister said he was being racist and abusive towards players on the server and kept attempting to kick people so I banned him based on that (also saw some of that chat but didn't screenshot at the time). His username isn't really that offensive but after being introduced to his charming personality it probably was meant to be.

Look at yourself.
You see Allah on my name.
No need to go to Harvard, to see why you ban me.

Attempt to kick people.
Your sister lauched more than 6/7/8 times against me and others.
No ban?

Racist.
Your sister insult again french, idiot, ect etc.
No ban?

Be polite.
Admit that you don't even show yourself on the game.
You were not even in spectator.
You just followed what your sister did, and banned in the second.

AbZ wrote:I accept that a perma ban is harsh and honestly I meant for him to think he was banned forever so he would piss off and then remove the ban. Now that he's graced us with his presence on the forums I'll leave that up to the rest of you (I would unban him on 8/06/2014 since it would be a week by then).

LoL, you missed then.
No one is pissed off, just that an admin can't act like you did.

AbZ wrote:Lastly, I don't take permabans lightly - having been at the receiving end (wrongly) of one in the past - but this angry little kid is something we can really do without on our servers, cheater or no. Do not forget he came here claiming to be defending our poor servers from the evil trollers and hackers and has yet to show even the slightest regret for his shittalking.

We? Are you legit on this server?
Your sister did cheat.
Why you say nothing about that?

AbZ wrote:P.S I really don't like this guy.

Why..?
Do i know you?
Do you know anything at all?
You're an admin. Admins don't have to judge at this point, especially based on nothing except what an other can say. Baby crying sister ask for help, so big brother who thinks has power come for rescue.
No ethic at all.

AbZ wrote:HAI

Sure you are here.
You see what bl0m5t3r said, so you finally came here :lol:
Allahbigmac

Postby Chege » 08 Jun 2014, 09:22

If you seriously think skaa is cheating and you noticed this already a while ago, why didn't you get any proofs to show us ? Even tho an admin is her brother we would watch any demo and ban her if necessary.
But as you can't show us anything please don't change the whole topic to a discussion about something you can't proof.

You see Allah on my name.
No need to go to Harvard, to see why you ban me.

Well you probably should have visited it then as having Allah in your name is not the reason for banning you, more like your whole behavior on the server (and now the forums)

We? Are you legit on this server?
Your sister did cheat.
Why you say nothing about that?

Abc was banned years ago, came here to the Hall of Shame and admins reviewed the recorded demo and judged him as clean.
His sister cheated ? Once again, please provide proofs
[18:52] FK#Cheezzhead: i may have
[18:52] FK#Cheezzhead: accidentally
[18:52] FK#Cheezzhead: removed our automatic console messages
Chege

Clan Member Donator Recent Donator Game Admin

Postby bl0m5t3r » 08 Jun 2014, 11:40

i clearly missed some posts from the first page of this thread, namely the replies from skaa and the chat transscript from cheezhead. My bad, but as i just reread the whole thread i'm pretty clear on the situation now and i'll listen to the advice of admins here (with weighing in crapper and cheezzhead as head admins even more).

Normally, a week (as AbZ intended) would be a fair ban to let you cool off and give you time to see that you were on the wrong side here. Both with you bad judgement calls about hackers (trust me, i spend plenty of time speccing skaa and she is legit), general raging in the server, and maybe even your racial slur in the heat of the moment. though there is no excuse for racial slur, ever.

Yet, reading this thread which has been open for way to long, I see no progress, understanding, admission, apology, or anything remotely showing us that your attitude will change and this situation will not repeat itself. Not even having the slightest idea, that political or religious views have nothing to do on a gameserver. Therefor it seems wise to keep you from further polluting our gameservers and community.

The ban stays and i'll close this thread.
This decision is final, find another place to play cod4. (preferably another platform like xbox or something)

bl0m5t3r

Previous

Return to Hall of Shame